With the support and participation:
Ministry of Achitecture and Construction of the Republic of Belarus
Ministry of Housing and Communal Services of the Republic of Belarus
Department of the Energy Efficiency of the State Committee for standartization of the Republic of Belarus
National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Belarus
Belorussian Union of Builders
Belorussian Union of Architects
Belorussian National Technical University (BNTU)
Highlight the problems and perspectives of the construction of the energy efficient house in the Republic of Belarus and in the EU, discuss the possible options of the collaboration within the framework of “Eastern partnership” program (“Vostochnoe partnerstvo”);
- discuss the most optimal options of the development of legal and economical mechanisms that stimulate the realization of the energy efficient projects in the housing and communal services and housing construction;
- represent the pilot investment and commercial projects of the Belorussian and foreign entrepreneurs that are being realized (are planned to be realized) in the Republic of Belarus.
- Belorussian standards of the energy efficiency of buildings and the process of their unification with standards of EU;
- governmental programs of the construction of the new energy efficient houses and programs to reduce power consumption in the existing housing stock.
- procedure of the comprehensive evaluation of the energy efficiency of the building, certification of the housing stock;
- legislative base, economical and financial mechanisms of the energy-saving;
- new possibilities of financing the projects at the expense of the non-budget source (programs EBRD, IFC, ESCO) and grants.
- use of the alternative energy supply, development of the combined systems of power supply;
- modern equipment, materials and technologies used for the construction and exploitation of the energy efficient houses;
- international cooperation in the field of energetics, energy efficiency and ecology, the experience in projects realization
Tel: +375 17 2373531; +375 17 2373871, cellphone +375 29 2633146