On April, 3 2007 a meeting of Innovation Development Committee took place in MCAEE office. The participants discussed preparation to the “round table” “Public-private partnership. Investment to high-tech sector, business-plan of innovation project”.
The “round table” will take place on May, 15 2007 – 20/2 Pobediteley ave. Minsk. It will be held within the jubilee international exhibition events “Belarusian Industrial Forum-2007” by the exhibition enterprise “Expoforum”. The participants of the meeting:
- Marina Lebedeva, chairman of the Committee, head of partnership enterprise of the Association – JSC “Infotechstroy”;
- Vladimir Karyagin, President of MCAEE;
- Constantin Kolomiets, economist;
- Alexandr Kovtunenko, economist, editor-in-chief of “Director” journal;
- Victor Novikov, director of consulting company “Belorgconsult”.