MCAEE delegations is now participating in a business trip “Brussels – Paris – Berlin” to be held on November, 4-11 2006. Representatives of Capital busine
The trip was organized with assistance of foreign agencies of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus, European Confederation of Associations of Small and Medium Enterprises (CEA-PME), foreign partnership business associations.
The agenda of the business trip foresees:
- Visiting European Confederation of Associations of Small and Medium Enterprises (Brussels)
- Visiting “FATEX” Cloth and Textile Exhibition (Paris)
- Business meetings with French entrepreneurs (priority fields: production and trade of food, machine building, IT and electronics, construction, trade, transport and forwarding, light industry)
- Meetings with staff members of Belarusian embassies in Belgium and France
- Excursion business program (acquaintance with business infrastructure and sightseeing in Brussels, Paris and Berlin, excursions, visiting museums etc.)