Members of MCAEE and partnership enterprises are obliged to follow the ethic norms:
1. To be honest with respect to their business partners
2. To be modest in the private consummation. To live by their own labour
3. To respect their employees, create favourable conditions for development of the employee’s business qualities
4. To follow generally accepted moral principles in their activity
5. To follow the personnel policy accepted by the members of MCAEE with respect to their employees. Do not employ a person without approval of the corresponding member of MCAEE if this employee worked for him two month before or so.
6. To assist by all means in strengthening of MCAEE, fulfillment of its statutory aims and tasks, do not commit actions which will cause moral and financial damage to its members, the Association as a structure.
7. To respect the decisions of Corporate Ethics Committee of MCAEE and the governing bodies of the Association
8. To settle disputes with business partners - members of MCAEE by means of negotiations and also by using possibilities of Corporate Ethics Committee of MCAEE